You have no items in your shopping cart.
For the potatoes
2 potatoes, peeled and sliced
3-4 Tbsp cornflour or maida
Salt to taste
1 tsp red chilli powder
Oil, for deep frying
Honey Chilly sauce Base
1 tsp oil
2 spring onions (with stalk), sliced
1 Tbsp garlic paste
1 capsicum, sliced
2 Tbsp honey
Salt, to taste
1/4 tsp soya sauce
3 tsp white sesame seeds
2 tsp chilli sauce
1 slit green chilly
1 tsp Ketchup
1) Cut the potato into Finger style, par boil them for about 5 to 6 minutes in boiling water.
2) Drain them and pat them dry. Make a paste of corn flour and water. Coat the potatoes in
corn flour batter.
3) Fry them on medium flame till they turn golden, remove them on a kitchen towel to remove
the excess oil.
4) Fry them in oil once more to make it very crispy. Remove on a kitchen towel to blot the
excess oil and keep aside.
Honey Chilli Potatoes
1) Heat oil in a pan, add some seasame seed and garlic paste. Cook till fragrant.
2) Add the slit green chilly along with the bell peppers. Cook for a minute and add the ketchup,
chilli sauce, soya sauce and stir in the honey.
3) Toss the potatoes in the sauce and cook for a minute or two.
4) Serve in a plate and top with sesame seeds and spring onion.
You have no items in wishlist.