1 ½ Cup Oatmeal
½ cup Whole wheat flour (Aata)
1/3 cup Plain flour (Maida)
2 tbsp Butter
2 tbsp Milk
¼ cup castor sugar
4 tbsp Honey
2 tbsp Raisins
½ tsp Cinnamon powder
¾ tsp Baking powder
1) Mix refined flour and whole wheat flour together. Also mix in the cinnamon powder, baking
2) Cream the butter and castor sugar together. Add in the honey and little by little milk.
3) Mix in the flour mixture into this and then add in the oatmeal.
4) Make small balls and place on a baking tray. Refrigerate these cookies before baking.
5) Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees C for about 15 minutes. Cook till it turns golden